Perfect for beginners! Learn how to select Shot and Subject Matter. Adelaide Photography Tours are fun and creative. Do's and Dont's of Digital Photography Get off "Auto" Mode, gain confidence, become comfortable with various Camera Settings
When? Check the schedule calendar below for time and available dates.
Where?In Adelaide City meeting at 18 King William Street.
How long? Approx. 3 hours
How many people? 2 min. - 8 max.
How much? $99
What will I learn?
Make a Booking
- Get off auto mode and and learn to shoot in manual mode
- Master Composition
- Hands on challenges to put theory into practice.
- Control ISO, Aperture & Shutter Speed.
- Photo critique.
- Travel Photography (street portraits, architecture, still life, abstract, landscapes, nature)
What to bring:
- Digital Camera (Not smartphone or Point & Shoot)
- Fully charged batteries
- Image cards with loads of space to take many photos
- Hat, sunglasses, sun-lotion & water
- Good walking shoes
- Umbrella (just in case)
- Small towel & plastic bag (to keep you and your camera dry if it rains)
- Camera manual
- Notepad & pen for writing down key points
* Rain or Shine, we'll be fine as we will be under cover or indoors for some locations
Looking for something else in Adelaide?
Meet Your Guides
Chloe s based in Adelaide and specialises in Fashion Photography and styling, but also has experience in a range of forms such as architecture and urban genres. Chloe has been a professional photographer for the last five years and is an excellent communicator. Her enthusiasm is contagious.
Sam Roberts is based in Adelaide and specialises in Studio and Location Advertising Photography & Videography, with a great love for the outdoors and cycling. His in depth knowledge of Adelaide and beyond brings a unique spark to his teaching style.