Adelaide Day and night Photography course
This workshop is a combination between an afternoon (3 hour) introductory session and an evening (3 hour) session. Tripod only needed for night session.
When? Every Saturday afternoon & night. Check the schedule calendar below for time and available dates.
Where? In Adelaide City meeting at 18 King William Street
How long? Approx. 6 hours
How many people? 2 min. - 8 max.
How much? $199
What will I learn?
Make a Booking
- Get off auto mode and and learn to shoot in manual mode
- Master Composition
- Hands on challenges to put theory into practice.
- Control ISO, Aperture & Shutter Speed.
- Photo critique.
- Travel Photography (street portraits, architecture, still life, abstract, landscapes, nature)
What to bring:
- Digital Camera (Not Smartphone or Point & Shoot)
- Tripod & Cable Release or Remote (Night Only)
- Fully charged batteries
- Image cards with loads of space to take many photos
- Hat, sunglasses, sun-lotion & water
- Good walking shoes
- Umbrella (just in case)
- Small towel & plastic bag (to keep you and your phone/camera dry if it rains)
- Camera Manual PDF on Mobile
- Notepad & pen for writing down key points
* Rain or Shine, we'll be fine as we will be under cover or indoors for some locations
Looking for something else in Adelaide?
Meet Your Guides
Chloe s based in Adelaide and specialises in Fashion Photography and styling, but also has experience in a range of forms such as architecture and urban genres. Chloe has been a professional photographer for the last five years and is an excellent communicator. Her enthusiasm is contagious.
Sam Roberts is based in Adelaide and specialises in Studio and Location Advertising Photography & Videography, with a great love for the outdoors and cycling. His in depth knowledge of Adelaide and beyond brings a unique spark to his teaching style.