Adelaide Private Photography Workshop
A carefully crafted challenge based program has been put together by our team of professional photographers. Learn more about your camera's technical capabilities. Walking around the city with your camera to look at new ways of expressing visual communication will definitely lead to a more insightful ideas for travel photography. Guaranteed fun, thought provoking and most importantly get you thinking outside the square and give you the confidence to shoot in manual modes and explore creative ideas.
When? Choose a date and time on the calendar.
Where? In Adelaide City meeting at 18 King William Street.
How long? Approx. 3 hours
How many people? 2 min. - 6 max.
How much? $299 (1-2) & $499 (3-6)
What to bring:
- Digital camera (all types welcome)
- Fully charged batteries and spares if possible
- Image cards with loads of space to take many photos
- Hat, sunglasses, sun-lotion & water
- Good walking shoes
- Umbrella (just in case)
- Small towel & plastic bag (to keep you and your phone/camera dry if it rains)
- Phone/camera manual
- Notepad & pen for writing down key points
Transport is not included
* Rain or Shine, we'll be fine as we will be under cover or indoors for some locations
Make a Booking
Looking for something else in Adelaide?
Meet Your Guides
Chloe s based in Adelaide and specialises in Fashion Photography and styling, but also has experience in a range of forms such as architecture and urban genres. Chloe has been a professional photographer for the last five years and is an excellent communicator. Her enthusiasm is contagious.
Sam Roberts is based in Adelaide and specialises in Studio and Location Advertising Photography & Videography, with a great love for the outdoors and cycling. His in depth knowledge of Adelaide and beyond brings a unique spark to his teaching style.