Adelaide Smartphone Photography course
Perfect for beginners! Got a very expensive smartphone but not taking advantage of the amazing features on your camera? This course focuses on the amazing advantages of a small device to capture and edit your best shots. An inspiring learning adventure.
When? 2-5pm. Check the schedule calendar below for time and available dates.
Where? Botanical Gardens & surrounding iconic locations
How long? Approx. 3 hours
How many people? 2 min. - 8 max.
How much? $99
What will I learn?
Make a Booking
- Nature/close up
What to bring:
- PLEASE DOWNLOAD SNAPSEED FOR EDITING
- Your smartphone camera
- Fully charged battery (and spare battery pack just in case)
- Loads of space to take many photos
- Hat, sunglasses, sun-lotion & water
- Good walking shoes
- Umbrella (just in case)
- Small towel & plastic bag (to keep you and your phone/camera dry if it rains)
- Phone/camera manual
- Notepad & pen for writing down key points
* Rain or Shine, we'll be fine as we will be under cover or indoors for some locations
Looking for something else in Adelaide?
Meet Your Guides
Chloe is based in Adelaide and specialises in Fashion Photography and styling, but also has experience in a range of forms such as architecture and urban genres. Chloe has been a professional photographer for the last five years and is an excellent communicator. Her enthusiasm is contagious.
Sam Roberts is based in Adelaide and specialises in Studio and Location Advertising Photography & Videography, with a great love for the outdoors and cycling. His in depth knowledge of Adelaide and beyond brings a unique spark to his teaching style.