Melbourne Smartphone Photography course
Perfect for beginners! Got a very expensive smartphone but not taking advantage of the amazing features on your camera? This course focuses on the amazing advantages of a small device to capture and edit your best shots. An inspiring learning adventure.
When? Every Saturday, check the schedule calendar below for time and available dates. Private lessons also available on request.
Where? In front of the Joan Of Arc Statue at the State Library of Victoria 328 Swanston St, Melbourne
How long? Approx. 3 hours
How many people? 2 min. - 8 max.
How much? $99
What will I learn?
Make a Booking
- Get off auto mode and and learn to shoot in manual mode
- Master Composition
- Hands on challenges to put theory into practice.
- Control your shutter speed and ISO.
- Photo critique.
- Travel Photography (street portraits, architecture, still life, abstract, landscapes, nature)
- Learn to edit with your phone and achieve amazing images perfect for social networks
What to bring:
- Your smartphone camera
- Fully charged battery (and spare battery pack just in case)
- Loads of space to take many photos
- Hat, sunglasses, sun-lotion & water
- Good walking shoes
- Umbrella (just in case)
- Small towel & plastic bag (to keep you and your phone/camera dry if it rains)
- Phone/camera manual
- Notepad & pen for writing down key points
* Rain or Shine, we'll be fine as we will be under cover or indoors for some locations
Looking for something else in Melbourne?
Meet Your Guide
Stefano is the founder and major contributor of the travel photography website MEL365. Based in Melbourne, he is a travel photographer with a passion for cycling that takes him to ride around the world in a minimalistic form, few clothes and his camera gear.