Perth (Fremantle) Day and night Photography course
This workshop is a combination between an afternoon (3 hour) introductory session and an evening (3 hour) session. Tripod only needed for night session.
When? Every Saturday. Check the schedule calendar below for time and available dates.
Where? Meeting on corner of Adelaide & William Streets next to Fremantle Town Hall.
How long? Approx. 6 hours
How many people? 2 min. - 8 max.
How much? $199
What will I learn?
Make a Booking
- Get off auto mode and and learn to shoot in manual mode
- Master Composition
- Hands on challenges to put theory into practice.
- Control ISO, Aperture & Shutter Speed.
- Photo critique.
- Travel Photography (street portraits, architecture, still life, abstract, landscapes, nature)
What to bring:
- Digital Camera (Not Smartphone or Point & Shoot)
- Tripod & Cable Release or Remote (Night Only)
- Fully charged batteries
- Image cards with loads of space to take many photos
- Hat, sunglasses, sun-lotion & water
- Good walking shoes
- Umbrella (just in case)
- Small towel & plastic bag (to keep you and your phone/camera dry if it rains)
- Camera Manual PDF on Mobile
- Notepad & pen for writing down key points
* Rain or Shine, we'll be fine as we will be under cover or indoors for some locations
Looking for something else in Perth?
Meet Your Guide
Born in Fremantle, Australia, Peter graduated with an Advanced Diploma of Photography from Perth TAFE in 1998. Since graduation he has held two solo shows, exhibited ina large number of group shows and worked as a freelance photographer/artist and teacher from the J Shed Art Studio on Bathers Beach in Fremantle WA.
Peter combines his freelance photographic work with teaching photography part time at his studio at the J Shed. His interests are fine art landscape photography and alternative cityscape art photography. He is also very interested in history and is currently researching and exploring the family’s Croatian heritage through the medium of photography. I love to pass on my passion in Fremantle my hometown.