Explore the best of Tasmania North, South, East or West. Choose from 5 -7 days in Autumn, Winter or Spring.
Autumn Dates: May 1-7
Winter Dates: August 1-7
Spring Dates: Sept 25 - 31
4 People maximum led by Alfonso Calero - photographer, tutor and guide (Date Requests & Itinerary Changes Accepted)
If you love travel and photography, our Tasmania Photography Tour is a chance to experience some of the world's most spectacular landscapes while learning to photograph it.
We will learn:
- Master Composition
- Landscape Photography
- Seascape Photography
- Waterfall Photography
- Advanced Editing Techniques
- Very small group
- Learn at your own pace one on one
- Hand-picked BEST locations
- Led by an experienced photographer/guide/tutor - Alfonso Calero
- Truly authentic travel experience - a trip of lifetime!
- Watching the sunset at Freycinet Lodge Jetty
- Visiting the moss forest and photographing Waterfalls at Mt. Field National Park
- Exploring the romance of an abandoned Oast House
- Seeing and photographing ferry penguins at Bicheno.
- Discover why the Drowned forest of Arthurs Lake is an anglers paradise
- Chasing the Milky Way and the crystal clear nights for astrophotography.
- All ground transport
- All 3.5 Star Accommodation
- All Tuition (6 hours per day), photography, tour-guiding & driving
- Flights and Hotel Transfers
- All Meals
- Entrance Fees
- Travel Insurance
Flights should be booked separately once your Tour booking is confirmed.
What to Bring: Photographic & General Gear
- DSLR or hybrid digital camera
- Wide angle lens 18-24mm range
- Tripod & Cable Release
- Dependable Portable External Drive
- Laptop and power supply
- Adobe Lightroom or Photoshop
- ND Variable Filter 10 stops
- Up to 20 kg luggage and appropriate clothing
- Moderate Level of Fitness is required with around 10,000-20,000 steps a day (2-4hrs) and uneven surfaces
Day 1 - Launceston Airport to Cradle Mountain National Park, Dove Lake Afternoon/Evening Shoot
Day 2 - Sunrise Shoot, Editing & Day Walk to Crater Lake
Day 3 - Arthur's Lake Afternoon/Evening Shoot + Editing
Day 4 - Arthur's Lake Sunrise Shoot + Freycinet National Park Afternoon/Evening Shoot.
Day 5 - Sunrise Sleepy Bay + Bicheno Afternoon/Evening Shoot Ferry Pengiuns.
Day 6 - Drive to New Norfolk & Russell Falls at Mt. Field National Park.
Day 7 - Horseshoe Falls morning shoot, Mt. Field National Park. Late Afternoon Departure to Hobart Airport.
Deposit and Cancellation Policy (per person)
- A deposit of $AUD500 per person is required to secure booking
- Cancellation More than 120 days before a trip: 100% refund
- Cancellation Between 120 and 30 days: 50% refund
- Cancellation Less than 30 days: 0% refund
- Final payment is due 120 days before the workshop/trip starts.