Brisbane Smartphone Photography course
Brisbane Smartphone Photography Course
Perfect for beginners! Got a very expensive smartphone but not taking advantage of the amazing features on your camera? This course focuses on the amazing advantages of a small device to capture and edit your best shots. An inspiring learning adventure.
When? Check the schedule calendar below for time and available dates.
Where? In Brisbane City meeting at Queen Street Mall
How long? Approx. 3 hours
How many people? 2 min. - 8 max.
How much? $99
What will I learn?
Make a Booking
- Get off auto mode and and learn to shoot in manual mode
- Master Composition
- Hands on challenges to put theory into practice.
- Control your shutter speed and ISO.
- Photo critique.
- Travel Photography (street portraits, architecture, still life, abstract, landscapes, nature)
- Learn to edit with your phone and achieve amazing images perfect for social networks
What to bring:
- Your smartphone camera
- Fully charged battery (and spare battery pack just in case)
- Loads of space to take many photos
- Hat, sunglasses, sun-lotion & water
- Good walking shoes
- Umbrella (just in case)
- Small towel & plastic bag (to keep you and your phone/camera dry if it rains)
- Phone/camera manual
- Notepad & pen for writing down key points
- Optional extras: tripod
* Rain or Shine, we'll be fine as we will be under cover or indoors for some locations
Looking for something else in Brisbane?
Meet Your Guides
Nikki is a Brisbane based commercial photographer specialising in event, portrait and wedding photography with a Bachelor Degree in Photography from Griffith University in Southbank, Brisbane. Trip Advisor review: Nikky was a great host and tutor and very informative throughout. We covered a good range of subjects from basic settings to slightly more complex settings, but nothing too taxing. Good subjects had been picked out by Nikky and we spent a fair bit time at each one and never rushed.
Nicole is a freelance photographer specialising in family portraiture. She loves working with children and animals, although challenging she finds it very rewarding. Join Nicole on one of our Brisbane Photography Tours. Her gentle and kind nature is a popular asset among all out customers.