Melbourne Day Photography Course
Perfect for beginners! Learn how to select Shot and Subject Matter. Melbourne Photography Tours are fun and creative. Do's and Dont's of Digital Photography Get off "Auto" Mode, gain confidence, become comfortable with various Camera Settings
When? Every Saturday, check the schedule calendar below for time and available dates.
Where? In Melbourne City meeting at Victoria State Library at 328 Swanston Street.
How long? Approx. 3 hours
How many people? 2 min. - 8 max.
How much? $99
What will I learn?
Make a Booking
- Get off auto mode and and learn to shoot in manual mode
- Master Composition
- Hands on challenges to put theory into practice.
- Control ISO, Aperture & Shutter Speed.
- Photo critique.
- Travel Photography (street portraits, architecture, still life, abstract, landscapes, nature)
What to bring:
- Digital Camera (Not smartphone or Point & Shoot)
- Fully charged batteries
- Image cards with loads of space to take many photos
- Hat, sunglasses, sun-lotion & water
- Good walking shoes
- Umbrella (just in case)
- Small towel & plastic bag (to keep you and your camera dry if it rains)
- Camera manual
- Notepad & pen for writing down key points
* Rain or Shine, we'll be fine as we will be under cover or indoors for some locations
Looking for something else in Melbourne?
Meet Your Guide
Stefano is the founder and major contributor of the travel photography website MEL365. Based in Melbourne, he is a travel photographer with a passion for cycling that takes him to ride around the world in a minimalistic form, few clothes and his camera gear.