melbourne Night Photography course
Melbourne Night Photography Course
Perfect for beginners! Get off auto mode and shoot in manual mode the cityscape. Control ISO, Shutter Speed & Aperture creatively. Master Composition and walk away with the confidence to shoot in low light.
When? Every Saturday, check the schedule calendar below for time and available dates.
Where? In Melbourne City meeting at Federation Square in front of Visitors Center.
How long? Approx. 3 hours
How many people? 2 min. - 8 max.
How much? $99
What will I learn?
Make a Booking
- Get off auto mode and and learn to shoot in manual mode
- Master Composition
- Hands on challenges to put theory into practice.
- Control ISO, Aperture & Shutter Speed
- Photo critique.
- Travel Photography (street portraits, architecture, still life, abstract, landscapes, nature)
What to bring:
- Digital Camera (Not smartphone or Point & Shoot)
- Fully charged batteries
- Tripod & Cable Release or Remote
- Image Cards with loads of space to take many photos
- Hat, sunglasses, sun-lotion & water
- Good walking shoes
- Umbrella (just in case)
- Small towel & plastic bag (to keep you and your phone/camera dry if it rains)
- Phone/camera manual
- Notepad & pen for writing down key points
* Rain or Shine, we'll be fine as we will be under cover or indoors for some locations
Looking for something else in Melbourne?
Meet Your Guide
Stefano is the founder and major contributor of the travel photography website MEL365. Based in Melbourne, he is a travel photographer with a passion for cycling that takes him to ride around the world in a minimalistic form, few clothes and his camera gear.