Perth - Fremantle Day Photography Course
Perfect for beginners! Learn how to select Shot and Subject Matter. Perth Photography Tours are fun and creative. Do's and Dont's of Digital Photography Get off "Auto" Mode, gain confidence, become comfortable with various Camera Settings
When? Check the schedule calendar below for time and available dates.
Where? Meeting on the corner of Adelaide & William Streets next to Fremantle Town Hall.
How long? Approx. 3 hours
How many people? 2 min. - 8 max.
How much? $99
What will I learn?
Make a Booking
- Get off auto mode and and learn to shoot in manual mode
- Master Composition
- Hands on challenges to put theory into practice.
- Control ISO, Aperture & Shutter Speed.
- Photo critique.
- Travel Photography (street portraits, architecture, still life, abstract, landscapes, nature)
What to bring:
- Digital Camera (Not smartphone or Point & Shoot)
- Fully charged batteries
- Image cards with loads of space to take many photos
- Hat, sunglasses, sun-lotion & water
- Good walking shoes
- Umbrella (just in case)
- Small towel & plastic bag (to keep you and your camera dry if it rains)
- Camera manual
- Notepad & pen for writing down key points
* Rain or Shine, we'll be fine as we will be under cover or indoors for some locations
Looking for something else in Perth?
Meet Your Guide
Born in Fremantle, Australia, Peter graduated with an Advanced Diploma of Photography from Perth TAFE in 1998. Since graduation he has held two solo shows, exhibited in.
Peter combines his freelance photographic work with teaching photography part time at his studio at the J Shed. His interests are fine art landscape photography and alternative cityscape art photography. He is also very interested in history and is currently researching and exploring the family’s Croatian heritage through the medium of photography. I love to pass on my passion in Fremantle my hometown.