Perth - fremantle Night Photography course
Perth - Fremantle Night Photography Course
At night your whole perception on photography changes both technically and creatively with many possibilities. Learn the basics shooting in manual modes. All you need is a tripod and a digital camera to control your shutter speed & aperture
When? Every Saturday night, check the schedule calendar below for time and available dates.
Where? In front of Round House on Corner of Little High & High Street, Fremantle.
How long? Approx. 3 hours
How many people? 2 min. - 8 max.
How much? $99
What will I learn?
Make a Booking
- Get off auto mode and and learn to shoot in manual mode
- Master Composition
- Hands on challenges to put theory into practice.
- Control ISO, Aperture & Shutter Speed
- Photo critique.
- Travel Photography (street portraits, architecture, still life, abstract, landscapes, nature)
What to bring:
- Digital Camera (Not smartphone or Point & Shoot)
- Fully charged batteries
- Tripod & Cable Release or Remote
- Image Cards with loads of space to take many photos
- Hat, sunglasses, sun-lotion & water
- Good walking shoes
- Umbrella (just in case)
- Small towel & plastic bag (to keep you and your phone/camera dry if it rains)
- Phone/camera manual
- Notepad & pen for writing down key points
* Rain or Shine, we'll be fine as we will be under cover or indoors for some locations
Looking for something else in Perth?
Meet Your Guide
Born in Fremantle, Australia, Peter graduated with an Advanced Diploma of Photography from Perth TAFE in 1998. Since graduation he has held two solo shows, exhibited in a large number of group shows and worked as a freelance photographer/artist and teacher from the J Shed Art Studio on Bathers Beach in Fremantle WA.
Peter combines his freelance photographic work with teaching photography part time at his studio at the J Shed. His interests are fine art landscape photography and alternative cityscape art photography. He is also very interested in history and is currently researching and exploring the family’s Croatian heritage through the medium of photography. I love to pass on my passion in Fremantle my hometown.