perth - fremantle Smartphone Photography course
Perth - Fremantle Smartphone Photography Course
Perfect for beginners! Got a very expensive smartphone but not taking advantage of the amazing features on your camera? This course focuses on the amazing advantages of a small device to capture and edit your best shots. An inspiring learning adventure.
When? 2-5pm. Check the schedule calendar below for time and available dates.
Where? Meet on corner of Adelaide & William Streets next to Fremantle Town Hall
How long? Approx. 3 hours
How many people? 2 min. - 8 max.
How much? $99
What will I learn?
Make a Booking
- Master Composition
- Hands on challenges to put theory into practice
- Get off auto mode and and learn to shoot in manual mode
- Control your shutter speed and ISO
- Photo critique
- Travel Photography (street portraits, architecture, still life, abstract, landscapes, nature)
- Learn to edit with your phone and achieve amazing images perfect for social networks.
What to bring:
- Your smartphone camera
- Fully charged battery (and spare battery pack just in case)
- Loads of space to take many photos
- Hat, sunglasses, sun-lotion & water
- Good walking shoes
- Umbrella (just in case)
- Small towel & plastic bag (to keep you and your phone/camera dry if it rains)
- Phone/camera manual
- Notepad & pen for writing down key points
* Rain or Shine, we'll be fine as we will be under cover or indoors for some locations
Looking for something else in Perth?
Meet Your Guides
Born in Fremantle, Australia, Peter graduated with an Advanced Diploma of Photography from Perth TAFE in 1998. Since graduation he has held two solo shows, exhibited ina large number of group shows and worked as a freelance photographer/artist and teacher from the J Shed Art Studio on Bathers Beach in Fremantle WA.
Peter combines his freelance photographic work with teaching photography part time at his studio at the J Shed. His interests are fine art landscape photography and alternative cityscape art photography. He is also very interested in history and is currently researching and exploring the family’s Croatian heritage through the medium of photography. I love to pass on my passion in Fremantle my hometown.