melbourne Private Photography Workshop
A carefully crafted challenge based program has been put together by our team of professional photographers. Learn more about your camera's technical capabilities. Walking around the city with your camera to look at new ways of expressing visual communication will definitely lead to a more insightful ideas for travel photography. Guaranteed fun, thought provoking and most importantly get you thinking out.side the square and give you the confidence to shoot in manual modes and explore creative ideas.
When? Choose a date and time on the calendar below
Where? In the City of Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide & Perth (Fremantle)
How long? Approx. 3 hours
How many people? 2 min. - 6 max.
How much? $299 (1-2) & $499 (3-6)
What to bring:
- Digital camera (all types welcome)
- Fully charged batteries and spares if possible
- Image cards with loads of space to take many photos
- Hat, sunglasses, sun-lotion & water
- Good walking shoes
- Umbrella (just in case)
- Small towel & plastic bag (to keep you and your phone/camera dry if it rains)
- Phone/camera manual
- Notepad & pen for writing down key points
Transport is not included
* Rain or Shine, we'll be fine as we will be under cover or indoors for some locations
Make a Booking
Looking for something else in Melbourne?
Meet Your Guide
Stefano is the founder and major contributor of the travel photography website MEL365. Based in Melbourne, he is a travel photographer with a passion for cycling that takes him to ride around the world in a minimalistic form, few clothes and his camera gear.